( for 6 servings)
10.58 oz. Mixed Baby Leaves (arugula, mustard leaves, garden rocket leaves)
10.58 oz chicken breast, cut into strips
1 apple, diced
1 pear, diced
1 peach, diced
20 grapes cut in half
1 large mango, peeled and diced
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
6 Dorot Chopped Dill cubes
1 Dorot Crushed Garlic cube
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup corn oil
Salt and pepper
1. Blend the mango in a food processor and add the lemon juice and the crushed garlic cube.
2. Slowly add the olive oil and corn oil sauce (in breaks) so that the sauce stays consistent.
3. Pour into a bowl and add the dill cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fry the chicken strips in a pan with some oil. Season with salt and pepper .
5. Arrange the mixed Baby leaves on plates, put the fruit and chicken over them.
Pour the mango and dill sauce and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'