Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best herb omlette in no time?
Mix an egg with 2 parsley cubes, 1 dill cube, 1 basil cube, salt & pepper, fry and… enjoy!
Parsley is the real reason that the chicken soup is considered such a healthy, healing dish. Parsley's high nutritive value and the unique taste it adds to any dish has made it the most abundant herb in the world!
Great in the Kitchen
- Parsley is a true asset to chimichurri sauce, kebab seasoning and enriching rice dishes.
- Parsley's delicate taste can add to a wide variety of chicken, red meat and fish dishes.
- When making sauces for pasta, vegetable dishes as well as cold dips – a bit of parsley will always upgrade the taste.
- In the Jewish Passover plate, parsley symbolizes the freshness and liveliness of the spring.
- In ancient Greece parsley was chewed at the end of the meal to get rid of bad breath.
- Parsley is used to decorate plates in many gourmet restaurants. This is because the herb is thought of as a protector from evil .
- Parsley purifies the body – especially useful for the urinary system.
- Parsley is rich in vitamin A, B and C, calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Spreading a mixture of parsley and water will help ease itching and stinging skin.
Dorot's parsley is picked and chopped while still fresh, so that you may find it, fresh and tasty, in the leading marketing chains' freezers. Like all Dorot products, the parsley tray gives you simply the best of all worlds: excellent flavor together with top availability, convenience and efficiency. Just pop it out and enjoy the taste…
Back to "Products"