(for 6 servings)
18 medium cultivated mushrooms (Champignon)
1/2 cup of shredded Caciocavallo cheese
1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese,
1 Cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 roll of Fromage cheese
6 Dorot Chopped Basil cubes
2 Dorot Chopped Parsley cubes
2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Remove the mushrooms' lower part
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a uniform mixture is formed.
3. Fill the mushroom with the mixture and arrange in baking tray.
4. Heat the oven to 160 degrees
5. Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
6. Remove the tray from the oven, arrange on plates and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'