(for 1 terrine backing dish)
1 large eggplant
2 roasted red peppers, peeled
2 yellow squash
1 medium peeled potato
1 cup crumbled goat cheese
4 Dorot Chopped Dill cubes
3 Dorot Chopped Basil cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 Dorot Crushed Garlic cube
Salt and pepper
1. Chop the vegetables into slices of 1/4 inch thick
2. Mix in a bowl the olive oil with the garlic cube. Season with salt and pepper
3. Dip the vegetables into the marinade
4. Roast the vegetables on the grill about 3 minutes on each side
5. In another bowl, mix the cheese with the dill cubes
6. Place a plastic wrap the a terrine backing dish and begin arranging the vegetables in it: a layer of eggplant, a layer of red peppers, a layer of cheese, a layer of zucchini and finally a layer of yellow pepper
7. Refrigerate for 6 hours
8. Remove from the refrigerator, turn the terrine backing dish upside down and remove the terrine from the baking dish.
9. Remove the plastic wrap, cut into slices and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'