(for 8 servings)
1 package of lasagna "leaves"/ "layers"
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
4 tablespoons chopped celery
3 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes
2 cans whole peeled tomatoes
1/2 glass of white wine
Salt and pepper
5 Dorot Pasta Herb Mix cubes
2 Dorot Chopped Parsley cubes
1/4 cup of cream
17.64 oz of shredded " Brânză" cheese (a salty sheep's-milk cheese)
7.05 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
A little olive oil
1. Fry the onion and celery in a pan with olive oil and until golden.
2. Add the tomatoes and the crushed garlic cubes and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes
3. Add the white wine, the Pasta Herb Mix cubes and the chopped parsley cubes., Mix and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oven to 356 ºF
5. Pour the cream into a mold and put the lasagna leaves on the cream. Put the tomato sauce and cheese and repeat in the same order again.
6. Cover the mold with aluminum foil and bake for half an hour in the oven
7. Remove from the oven, remove foil, sprinkle a little shredded mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for another 10 minutes until browning is achieved.
Back to 'Recipes'