3 Medium Aubergines (halved)
150g Feta Cheese
150g Mozzarella Cheese
4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Dorot Chopped Parsley Cubes
250 ml Sweet Cream
3 Dorot Italian Herb Mix Cubes
Salt & Pepper
1. Remove the flesh from the aubergine halves.
2. Mix the Mozzarella & Feta with the eggs and the Dorot chopped parsley cubes.
3. Fill the aubergine halves and place in a pre-heated oven 170° for 15 minutes.
4. In a small pan, heat the cream together with the Dorot Italian Herb Mix cubes.
5. Remove the aubergines from the oven and cover with the sauce and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Back to 'Recipes'