Ingredients (4 servings)
2 cups round rice, rinsed
4 cups water
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp butter
1 mushroom basket, sliced
2 cubes of Dorot crushed garlic
4 cubes of Dorot chopped parsley
10 gr grated parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper
- In a medium sized pot, melt butter and add chopped onion.
- Cook onion until transparent.
- Add mushroom slices and stir.
- Add rice and stir.
- Add water slowly, while stirring, until liquids are absorbed.
- Add garlic and parsley cubes, salt and pepper.
- Add liquids and stir until a sticky risotto is created.
- Remove from stove, add parmesan while stirring and serve.