Ingredients (4 diners)
250g fresh Salmon fillet, thinly sliced, with no skin or bones.
1 cube Dorot crushed ginger
1 cube Dorot chopped dill
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp vodka
1 tbsp fresh lemon lime juice
Freshly ground pepper
1.5 tbsp fine olive oil
1 tbsp capers
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp cream cheese
1. Combine all marinade ingredients except capers and onion, to get a sweet, sour and hot taste.
2. On a decorative platter pour a thin layer of the marinade and on it arrange Salmon slices as an open fan.
3. Blend capers and onions together and put them in the center of the salmon fan.
4. Dripping marinade drops on the salmon will add taste.
* Best served with bread toasted in olive oil and Dorot crushed garlic.
Back to 'Recipes'