(for 4 servings)
8 skinless and boneless Sea bream filets,
2 red peppers cut into slices
2 yellow peppers cut into slices
3 Dorot Tex-Mex Herb Mix cubes
2 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 large chard leaves
1. Cook in a pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil until the peppers are soft, and then remove
the peppers from the pan.
2. Place the peppers in a food processor with the remaining olive oil, the crushed garlic
cubes, and the Tex-Mex Herb cubes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and put the peppers cream in a bowl
4. Blanch the chard leaves on a pot with boiling water and some salt for about a minute, drain
and put the leaves in water with ice so that the boiling stops and the chard leave do not
lose green color.
5. Spread 4 chard leaves next to each other and above each leaf place 1 sea bream filet
6. Add the peppers cream on each filet and place another filet on top.
7. Wrap both filets with the chard leaf (like an envelope) and put in a baking tray.
8. Heat the oven to 392 Fahrenheit degrees and place the fish in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove the fish from the oven, place each portion on a plate and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'