6 units of Turbot filet
2 Dorot Chopped Cilantro cubes.
2 Dorot Chopped Basil cubes
3 Dorot Chopped Parsley cubes
3 Dorot Chopped Dill cubes
3 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes.
3.53 oz mashed tomatoes paste.
1 large onion, chopped into cubes
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 / 2 cup water
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the onion until golden color is achieved. Add the garlic cubes and tomato paste and fry lightly.
2. Add water and stir until boiling.
3. Add all the herbs and the 6 filet units.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the fire and squeeze the lemon over it.
Back to 'Recipes'