Leg of Lamb French Provenחale Style
(Kosher for Passover)
1 Leg of Lamb (approx. 2.5 kg)
2 Onions (peeled & quartered)
2 Sweet Potatoes (peeled & quartered)
2 Potatoes (peeled & quartered)
2 Fennel (quartered)
4 Jerusalem Artichokes (peeled)
1 cup White Wine
Salt & Pepper
Ingredients (for the marinade):
2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
4 Dorot French Herb Mix Cubes
1 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp. Course Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2. Heat the oven to 200°.
3. Brush the lamb on all sides with the marinade and place the lamb in the oven using a large baking pan for 20 minutes.
4. Mix the root vegetables into the remaining marinade.
5. Remove the baking pan from the oven and add the root vegetables and the white wine and then cover with foil and place in the oven (170°) for 1 hour 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'