(for 4 servings)
Rice Ingredients :
1 1/4 cups washed rice (elongated shape)
2 cups water
3/4 cup of coconut milk
3 Dorot Stir Fry Herb Mix cubes
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons chopped green onion
Beef strips Ingredients:
14.10 oz. beef (sirloin), cut into thin slices
2 Dorot Crushed Garlic cubes
1 Dorot Crushed Ginger cube
Dried and diced hot red pepper
3 tablespoons brandy
4 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup water
How to prepare the rice:
1. Heat the water and the coconut milk in a pot until boiling point.
2. Add the rice and stir
3. Add the Stir Fry Herb Mix cubes with some salt and pepper
4. Lower the heat and cook with the lid for about 15 minutes, until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed. Then remove from heat.
5. Add the chopped green onion and stir gently with a fork.
How to prepare the beef strips:
1. In a bowl, mix brandy, water, soy sauce, oil, the Garlic cubes and the Ginger cubes
2. Put the beef strips into the marinade and place in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Drain the beef strips with strainer and additional bowl and keep the liquid of the marinade.
4. Wok pan with little oil, fry the meat on both sides
5. Add the marinade liquid and the hot pepper and mix.
6. When sauce is reduced, serve the rice on a plate, place the beef strips beside the rice and
Back to 'Recipes'