Ingredients, malabi (6 servings)
4 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
5 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp cornflour
4 cubes of Dorot crushed ginger
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp rosewater
2 cubes of Dorot crushed ginger
1 tbsp grenadine syrup
- In a pot, boil 3 cups of milk, cream, ginger and sugar.
- Mix cornflour with 1 cup of milk and pour into pot while mixing. Stir until thick.
- Pour into glasses, cool for about four hours and serve.
Pour on malabi, scatter pistachio and serve
- In a small pot, combine water and sugar while stirring.
- When golden, remove from heat and add rosewater, ginger cubes and grenadine syrup.
- Cool sauce in refrigerator.