Ingredients (for 6 personal portions, or one larger pan)
1 heavy cream (200 ml)
6 egg yolks
4 tbsp sugar
500 gram mascarpone cheese
5 cubes of Dorot crushed ginger
1/2 cup of coffee
- Mix heavy cream with electric mixer until properly whipped, and pour into a bowl.
- Mix egg yolks and sugar with electric mixer.
- Add mascarpone cheese and ginger cubes and mix slowly until mixture is smooth.
- Add the mascarpone mixture slowly into the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour half into pan and smooth.
- Place biscuits on top, and the pour coffee.
- Pour rest of mascarpone mixture and smooth it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours at least, and serve.