(Quantity for 4 diners)
Caramel Coated Pears Ingredients:
4 large pears, peeled and cut into cubes
2 tablespoons raisins
1 / 3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
Crème brûlée Ingredients;
1 cup double cream
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons sugar
4 egg yolks
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Banana Puree (Mashed Bananas) Ingredients:
2 large bananas, peeled and diced
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons butter
1 tablespoon chopped pecans
2 Dorot Crushed Ginger cubes
1. Cook the pears with the butter in a medium sized saucepan, add the raisins, sugar and
lemon juice and cook while stirring until the pears are soft, remove the saucepan from the
heat and cool.
2. Heat the cream and milk on medium heat until they are boiled.
3. Mix the egg yolks in a bowl with 3 tablespoons sugar. Pour the milk and cream into the
bowl with egg yolks and mix.
4. Arrange the pear puree on 4 rings or glasses to fill up half a glass.
5. Pour the Crème Brûlée mixture over and place in a preheated (to 90 degrees) oven for 45
minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
6. Cook the bananas in a small saucepan with butter and, sugar. Stir well.
7. After about 5 minutes, once the bananas are soft and cooked, remove from heat, pour into
a bowl and mash with a fork to get a mashed potatoes like texture of. Add the Ginger cubes
and the chopped pecans
8. Sprinkle a thin layer of brown sugar over the Crème Brûlée and place in the oven at 220
degrees for 3 minutes Remove from the oven. Serve on a plate with mashed bananas aside.