Cheesy Potato Bake with Dill
- 1/2 stick of melted butter
- 6 medium potatoes cooked al dente, skin on or peeled, sliced into rounds
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large beaten eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheese, such as mozzarella
- 2 cubes Dorot’s Frozen Chopped Dill
- 1 cube Dorot’s Frozen Crushed Garlic
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Brush melted butter into the bottom and up the sides of a 13x9-inch or large round baking pan.
3. Add potatoes in layers, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
4. In a blender or by hand, mix eggs, sour cream, dill and garlic cubes until smooth. Pour over potatoes and sprinkle cheese.
5. Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil and continue to bake 5-10 minutes or until top is golden brown.