Chopped Chili Tray
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle!
Dorot’s Chili | 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
Dorot brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best salsa sauce in no time?
Add a teaspoon of coriander, 1 parsley cube and 2-3 chili cubes to 1 can of crushed tomatoes and… enjoy!
Chili is responsible for that spicy flavor so characteristic of hot Chinese dishes, pungent Indian food and tasty Thai food. An addition of chili to a large number of dishes – casseroles, sautéed vegetables or a light tuna salad, to name a few – will upgrade them and give them a unique taste.
Great in the Kitchen
- Chili con Carne – the famous Mexican dish, is the star of the chili’s kitchen list…
- In fact, no Mexican meat or vegetable dish is complete without chili’s spicy addition.
- A fine salsa sauce demands a jumpy amount of chili…
- Chili is known to ease rheumatic situations.
- It raises body temperature, causing sweat, and thus helps cooling the body when hot.
- Chili is an appetite enhancer.