Chopped Cilantro Tray
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle!
Dorot’s Cilantro | 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
Dorot brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best herb omlette in no time?
Mix an egg with 2 cilantro 1 parsley cube, 1 dill cube, salt & pepper, fry and… enjoy!
Cilantro is one of the basic ingredients of Middle East and Mexican cuisines. Its strong flavor can easily be used as a background to many food items we eat, without even realizing it: bread, different liquors, sweets, pickles and more. It’s there, contributing its unique taste, blending in without attracting too much attention, but crucial to the bottom line…
Great in the Kitchen
- Cilantro is great for seasoning salads and fish…
- Mexican salsa would never be the same without it.
- Indian cuisine uses cilantro very frequently.
- Cilantro is known as appetizing.
- It has a soothing effect – which may help in cases of muscle aches, stomach aches and headaches.
- After a heavy meal, cilantro can help the digestive system.