Chopped Dill Tray
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle!
Dorot’s Dill | 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
Dorot brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best dip for your vegetables in no time?
Mix 2 dill cubes with cream cheese to taste, and… enjoy!
Dill is a member of the parsley family, and the two can be found together in many dishes – especially in meat and vegetable dishes in the Middle Eastern cuisine. The dill’s delicate licorice taste is unique and makes an interesting complement for many flavors.
Great in the Kitchen
- Dill is perfect for white sauces based on yogurt, cream or butter.
- It’s used for seasoning salads, soups, omelettes, chicken and fish.
- Smoked salmon will not be the same delicatessen without that touch of dill…
- The name Dill come from Norwegian, where it means “soothe” – and that is one of the dill’s qualities.
- Dill helps digestive problems, especially for babies and children.
- Dill can enhance milk production of breastfeeding moms.