Chopped Parsley Tray
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle!
Dorot’s Parsley | 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
Dorot brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro, parsley, chili and ginger. At peak freshness we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How would you enjoy the best herb omelette in no time?
Mix an egg with 2 parsley cubes, 1 dill cube, 1 basil cube, salt & pepper, fry and… enjoy!
Parsley is the real reason that the chicken soup is considered such a healthy, healing dish. Parsley’s high nutritive value and the unique taste it adds to any dish has made it the most abundant herb in the world!
Great in the Kitchen
- Parsley is a true asset to chimichurri sauce, kebab seasoning and enriching rice dishes.
- Parsley’s delicate taste can add to a wide variety of chicken, red meat and fish dishes.
- When making sauces for pasta, vegetable dishes as well as cold dips – a bit of parsley will always upgrade the taste.
- Parsley purifies the body – especially useful for the urinary system.
- Parsley is rich in vitamin A, B and C, calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Spreading a mixture of parsley and water will help ease itching and stinging skin.